Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Walking Towards the Sunset


I will never under estimate the power of a simple walk. It’s even better when it is accompanied with a beautiful Arizona sunset. It is wildly therapeutic. We gather the whole Garrett gang and any other friends and family that are with us and head out...even if it’s just around the block. It would be much easier to sit on the sofa after working all day but that doesn’t bring me the fresh air or the great conversation with my husband.  The loving talks as we bask in how adorable our boys are. I would be missing out on the leash pull from my dog, when a bunny races by and the shrieks of excitement from Charlie when he spots the new Halloween decorations up around the neighborhood. It is and will continue to be a part of my healing. A step away to breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment