Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A Little Yoga Goes a Long Way

               
I am not sure if it is my fierce pants, my mindful yoga, or the beautiful light rain we had this morning, but today has started off as a good day. I say "start" not to be negative, but realistic to the place I am at in my healing. I am hour by hour right now. Enjoying and breathing in the moments where the beauty of my life are spotlighted and remarkably identifiable. 


Manny always encouraged my mom and me to practice yoga or exercise everyday. He said even if it is for 10 minutes, it is still better than nothing. And boy was he right! Thank you Manny for bringing me back to the practice. I just wish you were here to cheer me on and show me your yoga moves in mom's backyard or better yet... on the bay in San Diego. That was fun!

Namaste my sweet brother.





Look at the sun shining through the clouds!

1 comment:

  1. I can see Manny now doing his sun salutation (no sure if I'm saying it right)!

    ReplyDelete