Sunday, October 25, 2020

Connected by Energy

"Your Soul Family, are those that are tuned into your frequency. You sense a strong connection beyond blood or race; you're connected by energy and vibration. Through quantum communication, they intuitively answer your silent call and show up bringing unconditional love and support at the perfect times. You share an understanding …they just get you and what you're thinking about. For those people, be thankful...they are just your reminders from the Universe that on the deepest level of our existence, we are One."

-Kianu Starr

This quote spoke to me for many different reasons and it's words are so powerful that it doesn't require much explanation. I obviously feel such a strong spiritual connection to my brother's energy I always have. I am trying everyday to understand and accept that our connection has changed.  We now have a connection that we can no longer see but can feel.

I also want to acknowledge the other beautiful people in my life. There are people in this world that no matter the distance (literally and figuratively) they are there, bringing unconditional love and support at the perfect time. Below is a picture from one of my dear friends from high school. Although we are separated by distance, we remain connected. Her and her sweet family carved this pumpkin for my brother. Such a sweet reminder of all of the people to be thankful for. Thank you Stefanie Ellis for your continued messages and loving ways to honor my brother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment