Saturday, February 13, 2021

Half Time



 I finally got around to watching the half time Super Bowl. Well, I was more forced into it by my six year old, football fanatic son. I surprisingly started to miss my brother, even among the upbeat music. It reminded me of watching many half time games with him recently and while growing up. But, honestly the hardest part was the memory of my brother getting the opportunity to actually work the Super Bowl. What an amazing experience! I remember Manny was frantically searching for Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies to be presented to Katy Perry. He delivered and he delivered big. He was so proud of that moment. This recording and photo makes me smile. It reminds me of how hard working my brother was. Manny experienced so many cool things, met so many great people, and made so many smile on his short time on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment